1. General information about admission
- Terms of acceptance of documents: from June 15 to July 15, 2018
- The time of testing: from August 1 to 15
- The work schedule of the selection committee: Monday - Saturday (9: 00-18: 00)
- Phones of the selection committee: (+99871) 238-64-21
2. Documents provided by applicants to the admission committee:
- A statement indicating the language and form of instruction;
- Original copy of secondary or specialized secondary education;
- 086 / U-medical certificate;
- A copy of the civil passport;
- 6 photos 3,5х4,5 cm (high-quality white background);
- folder (chopper) 2 pcs, envelope 2 pcs.
In addition, the applicant personally documents the passport and the application for military service.
Statement indicating the direction of education, language and form of education;
In addition, the applicant personally provides a passport and a military ticket (admission certificate) to the admissions office.
Through the system for accepting electronic applications of the university's admissions office, applicants can submit electronic applications via the Internet.
3. Information about the special correspondence department:
In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On admission to higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2018/2019 academic year" by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 6, 2018-PQ-3769. Tashkent university of Information technologies names after Muhammad al-Khorezmi from 2017/2013 academic year to a special bachelor's degree in accreditation of Tashkent University of Information Technology in the following educational areas:
- 5350200 - telecommunication technologies ("Audiovisual technologies", "Television systems and software") - 25;
- 5330500 - computer engineering ("Computer Engineering", "IT Service", "Multimedia Technologies") - 25 people;
- 5350500 - Postal communication technology - 50 people.
Total - 100 people.
Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On approval of the Regulations on the admission to higher education institutions, transfer, restoration and graduation of students", "On the procedure for admission of students for bachelor's degree in higher educational institutions", approved by the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan on June 20, 2017 Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 24, 2017, On the order of admission to the special correspondence department of the Tashkent University of Information Technologies and and the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 28, 2017 of the Information and Analytical Department of Education and Science 07 / 1-987 on the basis of the application.
According to the above Charter:
1) Applications for admission to enrollment are accepted by the Admission Committee of the University from June 15 to July 15 (this day).
The applicant submits the following documents to the admissions office of the university:
- An application indicating the direction, cost of training and the application form (the applicant must fill a higher education institution or do not have a higher education, specifying the direction of training, the rules of testing and the correct replenishment of answers);
- original of the passport;
- a document on military service (personally provided);
- the original of the document on the termination of an average special or professional educational institution;
- 086-U - medical certificate;
- copy of the passport;
- 6 color photos with a resolution of -3.5 x 4.5 cm;
- a certified copy of the work record book;
- is my recommendation.
2) 5350200 - Telecommunication technologies ("Audiovisual technologies", "Telestudiya tizimlari va dasturlari") and 5330500 - Computer engineering ("Computer engineering", "IT service", "Multimedia technologies") Admission to applicants with an average special, professional education and at least three years of practical experience in the corresponding or equivalent direction of education is carried out by the National Television and Radio Company of Uzbekistan.
Applicants applying for admission to the educational program 5350500 - Postal communication technology has only a special special vocational education and no less than three years of practical experience in the relevant or appropriate direction of education. , the recommendation is issued by ОАО "Uzbekiston pochtasi".
Information on acceptance on the Internet
Applicants can submit documents electronically to the admission committee of the Tashkent University of Information Technologies through the portal of interactive public services.
Collection of electronic documents submitted by applicants to the admission committee:
- Electronic photography, 3X4 format, high-quality white background, JPG, JPEG, PNG;
- A scanned copy of the applicant's passport, a stamp with the address of permanent residence;
- Electronic copy of the certificate (certificate, diploma);
4. Information on the admission process for applicants:
- Instruction for the entrant to participate in the test trials
- Information about the directions of bachelor's education
- The quota for admission in the areas of education in the 2018/19 academic year
- Passing scores on the test results of last year
- Subjects for passing test tests
5. The process of admission to the admissions office and advice
- Monitoring of admission
- Timetable of consultations
6. Information about educational laboratories in the field of specialization of entrants
- Laboratory of computer engineering. IT Service
- Laboratory of mobile communication technology
- Laboratory of television technologies
- Digital television laboratory
- Laboratory of Programming Technology
- Laboratory of Informatization and Library Science
- Laboratory of Telecommunication Technologies
- Multimedia and Video Conferencing Laboratory
- Laboratory of postal communication technology
- Laboratory of Vocational Education and Electronic Library
- Laboratory of Electronics and Circuit Engineering
- Laboratory of optical communication basics
- Information Security Laboratory
- Laboratory of Antenna Devices
7. Information on the location of buildings in which tests are conducted
- Test trials for full-time, special correspondence and evening (shift) training are held annually in two shifts from August 1 to 15. The first shift begins at 08:00, the second shift at 15:00.
- After the beginning of test, applicants are not allowed on the territory of the building.
- Applicants participate in the test according to the date and time indicated in the applicant's admission.
- The assigned dates for students are unchangeable, the entrants' participation for the test at other time is not allowed.
- Testing is conducted in pavilions and additionally on the territory of national exhibitions of Uzexpomarkaz in Tashkent, as well as other large-capacity buildings, in the regional centers - in the premises of the Olympic Reserve colleges and other large-capacity buildings.