The head of the department:
The "National Training Program" focuses on the interrelation of education and upbringing, search and support gifted youth, the creation of favorable conditions for obtaining fundamental and practical knowledge, organization and development of the lifelong education system. In accordance with the Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan № 07 / 02-1-6 of March 18, 2011 at the Tashkent University of Information Technologies "Academic lyceums and professional colleges department " was established.
The main purpose of this system is primarily to improve the activities of secondary special and vocational education institutions, secondary special, post-graduate education and retraining system. Educational and methodical processes are aimed at improving literature and providing pedagogical staff and increasing their professional skills.
In this regard, the main tasks of the University are:
- provide with qualified pedagogical staff in subjects
- create good conditions for using academic books and manuals in the secondary special and vocational education system
- cooperate with academic lyceums and professional colleges in the development of manuals, pedagogical technologies and academic books
- improve educational process quality in the secondary special and vocational education institutions involving University teaching staff.
Tasks and activities of the department
- Cooperate with academic lyceums and professional colleges;
- Scientific, methodological, organizational and practical assistance and cooperation in the organization, improvement and development of academic and methodological, spiritual, educational, organizational and methodological and research activities of academic lyceums and professional colleges;
- Examine the state educational standards, curricula and programs on specialties prepared in colleges and academic lyceums according to the normative-legal documents on secondary special, vocational education, study their implementation and give appropriate organizational and methodological assistance;
- Develop educational literature, educational-methodical complexes and educational and didactic materials in accordance with the curricula and programs of the specializations attached to academic lyceums and professional colleges, methodological assistance;
- To ensure constant participation of university professors and teachers in curricula, training programs and expertise;
- Provide with new generation teaching materials for secondary and specialized vocational education institutions;
- Find gifted pupils in academic lyceums and professional colleges and engage them in research activities;
- Raise qualification of teachers in academic lyceums and professional colleges, give practical assistance in learning and implementation of foreign languages, develop computer skills and Internet literacy, improve skills using advanced teaching technologies and information and communication means in educational process effectively;
- Involve teachers from academic lyceums and professional colleges, especially young talented pedagogues in the research process actively moreover give assistance in preparing PhDs of subjects taught at the academic lyceums and professional colleges;
- Conduct various roundtables, events, contests and seminars;
- At the university organize methodological seminars involving teachers from academic lyceums and professional colleges;
- Involve many experienced and professorial-teaching staff of the university in teaching at academic lyceums and professional colleges;
- Invite teachers in academic lyceums and professional colleges to demo lessons conducted by the university professors;
- Create conditions for teachers and students of academic lyceums and professional colleges to use university information resource center and its reading halls.